Coconutseeds.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent.
2. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on coconutseeds.net in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written Notice with the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, with sufficient detail so we can locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
3. Action Following Receipt of a DMCA Notice
Upon receiving a valid DMCA Notice, Coconutseeds.net will take the necessary actions under the DMCA, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We may also notify the user responsible for the content, and in cases of repeated infringements, we reserve the right to terminate the user’s access to our website.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or that it isn’t infringing, you may send a Counter-Notice. The Counter-Notice must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that was removed and its location on our website before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction, e.g., “the State of California”] and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA Notice.
5. Contacting Our Designated Copyright Agent
To report alleged copyright infringements or send a Counter-Notice, please contact our designated copyright agent at:
New York, USA
1 564 000 590